Experiencing a pet emergency?
If your pet is experiencing any of the below life-threatening issues, seek emergency care.
- Traumatic event such as being hit by a car
- Difficulty breathing
- Convulsions or seizures
- Exposure to a toxin or medication that was not prescribed
- Difficulty urinating or passing stool (or pain when attempting to urinate or pass stool)
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Bloated or distended abdomen
- Persistent or severe vomiting or diarrhea
- Suddenly unable to use a limb or unsteady on their feet
- Difficulty giving birth
If you have any concerns or are not sure about your pet’s health, at the minimum, contact your veterinarian for additional information.